Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 22 without you

i guess there is nothing to blog about today..
i will wait until u reach home...
then update this blog...
i just hope we are fine..

<3 baby boo




蝴蝶眨几次眼睛
How many times does a butterfly blink
才学会飞行
Before it learns to fly?
夜空洒满了星星
The sky is sprinkled over with countless stars
但几颗会落地
But how many of it will touch the ground?

飞行 当你坠落之际
Even when I got my wings and flew, you were filled with sadness
很靠近 还听见呼吸
So close I can hear you breathe
对不起 我却没捉紧你
I'm sorry because i did not hold you tight


你不知道我为什么离开你
You don't know why I had to leave you
坚持不能说放任你哭泣
How could I ignore your every cry
你的泪滴想倾盆大雨 碎落满地
All the while the downpour of your tears shattering the ground
在心里清晰
So clearly pierced my heart
你不知道我为什么狠下心
You don't know why I had to keep away
盘旋在你看不见的高空里
Circling in the sky above, just out of sight
多的是 你不知道的事
So many are the things you never knew

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...