Monday, August 13, 2007


Am I Not Good Enough?!

I always wonder..am i not good enough?! i guess the answer would be a yes. Everything i do..everything i thought..nothing is good enough to be praise for. my freedom was grunted, my thoughts were being rejected, my mind was blocked..im so useless..i am so helpless..i cant do anything..i cant depends on anyone at all..im alone..i must stand alone..!

"no no..this house cant keep me anymore,
not with the lies that came out from your mouth,
not with the hide and seek all around,
not with the playing-underground,
no..no..im gonna leave this house.."

chance awaiting me to get me away from this terrible house..maybe i will miss them in the future..maybe i will forgive them after now..but i will not regret for leaving the house..home sweet home?! not without lies...~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...